Building a Different Kind of Party
Mofor Affiliates with MD Forward!
On Tuesday, Oct 17th, Fitzgerald Mofor announced his affiliation with the Maryland Forward Party as he runs for the Montgomery County Board of Education. He is determined to lower the political polarization surrounding school boards and return the focus to good faith discourse and common sense policies. Learn more about Fitzgerald on his candidate page.
Stay Tuned for more announcements!
Join us next in Ridgely and Brunswick
We'll be in Ridgely for a tasty festival and in Brunswick on Veterans Day. Every event is an opportunity to meet new people, learn more about Forward, share your voice, and help the party grow.
Mactoberfest in Ridgely: Saturday, Oct 28th, 11:00 - 3:00
Brunswick Veterans Day Parade: Sunday, Nov 5th, 1:00
Book Club: Sunday, Dec 3rd, 7:00 pm - SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE DETAILS
From the Statewide Meeting
On October 10th, in our latest monthly statewide meeting, we provided an update on our current affiliate candidates and emphasized how they are all united around our party's candidate pledge.
Join us next time on November 14th! Our monthly statewide virtual meeting is held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
Winter Book Club - Let's turn the page together!
Our virtual book club is resuming on December 3rd! Join us to unlock the power of words, engage in meaningful dialogue, and help us turn knowledge into action.
With suggestions from current members, we have created an poll for you to help us decide the next three books.
RSVP Here to attend the next meeting and complete your RCV ballot by October 30th. You will receive a link to the Book Selection Poll where we will be choosing from the following:
* The Four Tests (Baer) - What it Will Take to Keep America Strong and Good
* The Decadent Society (Douthat) - How We Became the Victims of Our Own Success
* How Minds Change (McRaney) - The Surprising Science of Belief, Opinion, and Persuasion
* The Invisible Hook (Leeson) - The Hidden Economics of Pirates
* The Anatomy of Peace (The Arbinger Institute) - Resolving the Heart of Conflict
* Our Tribal Future (Samson) - How to Channel Our Foundational Human Instincts into a Force for Good
* Running Lean (Maurya) - Iterate from Plan A to a plan that works