Another candidate joins the Forward movement!
On Tuesday, former Gubernatorial candidate and current candidate for Maryland's 6th Congressional District, Ashwani Jain, announced his affiliation with the Maryland Forward Party as a Forward Democrat.
Learn more about Ashwani HERE.
Join our monthly virtual statewide meeting on Tuesday, October 10th, at 7:00 pm.
These meetings are a great opportunity for you to be heard, meet fellow Forwardists, and find ways to get involved.
On this month's call:
- Get updates on candidate activity and volunteer opportunities
- Learn about upcoming events
- Introduce yourself and ask questions
Where to find us in October (event links below)
Join us at Fall festivals in Middletown, Brunswick, Laurel, Potomac, and Ridgely! At these traditional local venues, you can find strength in community, fun activities.....and some tasty treats. At our tent, we will be treated with great conversation and support from other Marylanders as we share Forward's vision and listen to their thoughts about our current political culture. We will encourage them to sign our party petition as an expression of their voice and to get more choices on their ballots. As always, we are grateful for your support!
Middletown Heritage Festival: Saturday, October 7th, 9:00 am on Main Street
Brunswick Railroad Days: Saturday, October 7th and 8th, 10:00 am at Square Corner Park
Laurel Pride: Saturday, October 14th, 10:30 am, Granville Gude Park
Potomac Day: Saturday, October 21st, 9:00 - 3:00, Downtown Potomac, MD
Mactoberfest in Ridgely Saturday, October 28th, 11:00 am, West Belle Street
Follow our story on Social Media
Maryland Forward Party is actively trying to expand our local network. You can help us by supporting our outreach efforts on social media. Please help by doing the following:
- Follow/Subscribe with us here on Instagram and Facebook.
- Like, comment, re-post our MD Forward posts. This expands exposure and encourages new users.
- Share with family and friends.
- Use your social media networks to talk about MD Forward Party, and send them to our website or social media accounts.
- Share links of our social media accounts via text or email.
- Describe MD Forward Party to friends and encourage them check out our website or social media accounts.