- * The approval rating of the US congress is at 20%, yet 94% of incumbents win re-election.
- * An incumbent candidate only has to please the 10-12% of their party that actually vote in the primary.
- * In most states, which party is going to win the general election is already set before the party primaries start.
- * The 10-12% of the party members who vote in the primaries tend to be very ideological.
- * 75% of us live under one party rule.
- * Win the primary, win the general.
- * and much more........
Watch the video here